We end our five-part series on adaptive content, with Noz Urbina’s list of training resources, providing useful next steps in learning more about adaptive content. You can catch up on all posts in the series here.
If learning more about modelling content for an omnichannel, personalised content strategy is your thing then check out the upcoming workshops in October at the Lavacon conference in New Orleans, USA, and this November London, England.
If you’re read this far, I’d like to reward your engagement with a 10% discount offer for any Urbina Consulting-run workshop (this doesn’t include workshops run in conjunction with conferences or third parties). Register with the code ‘UCNW10’ and you’ll get an extra 10% off entry (right now that means London but not New Orleans).
Our upcoming workshops are always listed on Urbinaconsulting.com/events.
To learn more online about content modelling, content types, adaptive and omnichannel, and related topics, you can also see these free resources:
- [Podcast] CMI Content Marketing Next podcast on adaptive content and customer experience
- [Article] ICC The 5 Ws of Adaptive Content the article that Google links to to define “Adaptive Content” itself
- [Article] CMI article: a story of a real-life Adaptive Content Moment
- [Webinar] : Bath Content Strategy Meetup presentation on omnichannel and adaptive content
- [Podcast] Lullabot podcast explaining adaptive content
- Follow Urbina Consulting on @nozurbina
Noz Urbina is an author, content strategist and founder of Urbina Consulting.
Need help with your content?
If you’re a business looking to transform your content delivery, Firehead is always happy to provide a free analysis of your needs and pain points, which we will discuss in detail with you at no charge for the initial assessment. Please get in touch via our Clients page.
As niche recruiters in the field of digital communications, Firehead is looking to add to its talent bank of skilled and experienced talent in the area of metadata and adaptive content, so please get in touch via our Candidates page.