Technical writing is always evolving to keep up with new technologies and ways of working. This elearning course is designed to help you keep abreast of the latest changes and trends in technical communication. Freshly revised for 2019, it’s the ideal way to update your skills, stay relevant in your techcomm work and take your career to the next level.
The training offers 10 online modules in technical communication via a low-cost, month-by-month plan. You can work at your own pace and cancel at any time. Each module is self-contained, so you can take a single course or multiple ones, as you wish.
- Review of technical writing fundamentals
- DITA fundamentals
- Documenting REST APIs
- Managing software documentation projects
- Revising and editing content
- Single sourcing and content reuse
- Structured writing fundamentals
- Trends in technical communication
- UI/UX writing (work in progress)
Cherryleaf is a technical writing services company and training provider. It was formed in 2002 by four people with a passion for technical communication and learning development, and is based in London’s “Silicon upon Thames” and in Brighton, UK.