This elearning course, run in conjunction with our training partner Cherryleaf, is designed to help you keep abreast of the latest changes and trends in technical communication. It’s the ideal way to update your skills, stay relevant in your techcomm work and take your career to the next level.
The training offers a range of online modules in technical communication via a low-cost, month-by-month plan. You have access for as long as you subscribe and you can work at your own pace. Each module is self-contained, so you can take a single course or multiple ones, as you wish.
The full Advanced technical communication skills course offers training in:
- Managing technical documentation projects
- Planning and implementing a content strategy project
- Single sourcing and content reuse
- Revising and editing content
- DITA fundamentals
- Developing API documentation
- Markdown – friend or foe
- Writing and designing embedded help
- Trends in technical communication
Cherryleaf is a technical writing services company and training provider. It was formed in 2002 by four people with a passion for technical communication and learning development, and is based in London’s “Silicon upon Thames” and in Brighton, UK.