All summer, we at Firehead have been wanting to put together a diary of useful conferences in Europe for content and communication people. Now that the kids have gone back to school, perhaps now is the best time when learning is on our collective mind.
So if want to update your knowledge or you’ve just got conference withdrawal from events such as Tech Comms UK or Content Strategy Forum Paris, consider one of these forthcoming European conferences covering design, usability, content strategy, tech comms and more.
As ever, we’d also love to hear your suggestions in the comments
- Clarity 2010, Lisbon, October 12-14
- Usability Week Conference, Copenhagen, October 18-22
- Usability Week Conference, Edinburgh, October 25-29
- Space X, Information Design for Visually Impaired People, Vienna, October 25-26
- Tekom, Wiesbaden, November 3-5
- Design Semantics in Context, Lucerne, November 3-5
- Internet Week Europe, London, November 8-12
- World Usability day, multiple locations/events, November 11
- DITA Europe Conference 2010, Vienna, November 15-16
- ServDes, service design and innovation conference, Linkoping, Sweden. December 1-3
- LeWeb, Paris, December 8-9
And just quickly looking ahead to January, check out Content Strategy Applied in London from January 13-14 – it looks to be an interesting follow-up to Content Strategy Forum 2010 in Paris earlier this year, with Kristina Halvorson and Rahel Bailie as the keynote speakers.