Here’s our May roundup of industry insight, professional development and training articles, and useful links from the field of digital communications.
Here’s what we’ve been bookmarking and reading over the past month across the fields of content strategy, tech comm, UX and digital communications recruitment.
- Top 10 signs that your documentation is craptacular, 2017 edition (Scriptorium)
- The Age of Accountability – Unifying Marketing and Technical Content with Adobe Experience Manager (Adobe Events)
- UX Metrics: Identify Trackable Footprints and Avoid the Woozles (Jared Spool, Medium)
- How to Balance Information Density in Web Design (Web Designer Depot)
Content – creation, strategy, sharing
- A Key to Content Strategy Success: Think Like a Business Person (Content Science Review)
- How to Define a Workflow That Keeps Content Production On Track (CMI)
- Snapchat vs. Instagram vs. Facebook Stories (Social Media Today)
- Why Plain Language Should Be In Your Content Strategy (It Starts With Content)
Metadata and taxonomies
- 2.1 Why Taxonomies tutorial (Pool Party)
- Infographic: What cost savings can be achieved through Terminology Management (SDL)
Image: (CC) Michael Mol / Flickr