With the redesign of our website, Firehead is also happy to announce a number of new benefits and offerings for both our hiring clients and job-seeking candidates in the field of digital communications. Firstly, check out the new Firehead masthead, which now shows Recruitment, Training and Consultancy.
This shows how we are changing and growing as a business, and moving into some exciting new areas that complement our core recruitment offering. We have been gradually building up a new training and consultancy arm because we were spending a lot of time educating clients and candidates about the new tools and methodologies in our field. It made sense to take this knowledge base and convert it into a range of bespoke solutions for our business clients and training options to help job candidates skill up for future work.
So please look around our new design and see all that Firehead has to offer. We also welcome your feedback – good or bad, we’d love to hear from you. Key highlights are listed below…
NEW! Personalised section for our job candidates
- Our new candidates panel lets you upload/update your CV and contact details, manage applications, and find saved jobs and bookmarks.
- Search and job alerts – jobs are now searchable in multiple ways: by location, keyword, job type, field, date posted. You can also subscribe to specific searches and receive alerts.
- Job board – find latest jobs in digital communications across Europe.
- Get a bonus! – refer a friend and receive up to €500 if they are recruited.
NEW! Training courses to help you or your employees skill up
- Core courses available in content, app development and software – the tools of our trade.
- New courses added regularly – cyber security awareness for employees, leaderships for introverts and more.
- Classroom, video tutorials and live online sessions available.
- Training can often be customised to suit your needs.
NEW! Consulting offering for clients to help unlock opportunities
- Partner with us and unlock the content opportunities in your business.
- Tap into our talent bank of digital communications expertise to find bespoke solutions to your problems.
- We offer career, information and web development, as well as expertise in content strategy, tools and systems, and the growing area of data science and enterprise AI.
- We are actively seeking new avenues and collaborations to help grow our offering to clients.
NEW! Improved user experience and security
- The design remains simple but we have added some dynamic elements so the site is more visual and engaging to use.
- Fully responsive site – you can now view Firehead on your smartphone or tablet as easily as on your desktop as content resizes to fit any device.
- Secure HTTPS pages – all communications between your browser and our website are now encrypted in transit.
‘We are experiencing big changes in recruitment’
CJ Walker, founder and managing director or Firehead, says of Firehead’s new launch: “We are experiencing some of the biggest changes in our recruitment niche of digital content and communications in the nine years since we launched Firehead online. The future of information is also undergoing a revolution as businesses look to new technologies such as artificial intelligence, augmented reality and data science to stay competitive.
“Keeping a lead in this market means pro-actively adapting to these changes and to the needs of our growing roster of employers and jobseekers. At Firehead we pride ourselves on the personal touch, our industry knowledge and our recruitment expertise, so please do get in touch if you have any needs in recruitment, training or consultancy in digital communications. We’d love to discover how we can help grow your business ready for the future. Just email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org– and let’s talk!
“For professional communicators, technical authors, content people, data scientists… please take a look around the new site: browse for a new job, upload your CV, find out who we are, subscribe to our newsletter, or just get a feel for what we have to offer as Europe’s lead recruiters in digital communications. We’d love to have you on our team.”
Join us at Firehead
You can connect with us in a number of ways:
- Register and upload your CV on our Candidates page.
- Plug into our recruitment, training and consultancy services.
- In the know– subscribe to our newsletter for the latest industry news, views & vacancies delivered directly to your inbox.
- Follow @Fireheadltd on Twitter for industry discussion and links.
- Connect with Firehead on LinkedIn.
- Visit the Firehead blog– where we post market trends, expert interviews, and insights across all the areas we recruit in.
Any further questions? Please contact us – we will respond!
The Firehead team