Learn the basics of developing a content strategy in as little as a day with our brand new online content strategy course.
As a specialist recruiter in the field of digital communication across the UK, mainland Europe and North America, Firehead has expanded its offering to include online training in a number of our key recruitment areas. In conjunction with training provider, Cherryleaf, we are now offering fast, affordable online training in technical communication and content strategy.
On the course, you will learn about content inventories and audits, workflow and audience analysis, developing a content strategy, and ongoing maintenance and governance. There are 10 online modules in total, which you can complete in your own time. All our e-learning modules contain videos of the trainer with supporting slides and images, as well as exercises and model answers for delegates to complete and review.
- Who – professional communicators, technical authors or content creators and editors wanting to add content strategy as a skill within their current role; starter course for those looking at content strategy as a full-time career.
- What – covers the basics of content strategy. Watch a sample video and find out more details on course content on the content strategy training page.
- How – training is delivered via 10 e-learning modules featuring presenter content, practical exercises and model answers.
- When – you can log in as soon as you have registered for the course; learning can be completed in a day or spread out to suit your needs.
- How much – £100 (reduced from £175) plus VAT is the cost of this course (your credit card will convert this to your local currency, roughly US$148 or €135 plus VAT).
- Why – to update or improve your digital skills and job prospects in content strategy.
More training options
The digital skills gap has employers crying out for the next generation of digital talent, so there’s never been a better time to update your skills or embark on a new career. We think the fastest way to do that is to get some solid training under your belt. To find out more about this course and others we offer, visit the Firehead Training section.